Chimney Troop Services List
The following is a full list of services that we offer:
- Chimney Inspection
- Chimney Sweep (cleaning)
- Smoking Issues Corrected
- Chimney Caps
- Cracks Required
- Mortar Crowns
- Masonry Repairs (brick work)
- Flashing Repair or Replacement
- Relining, Lintel Sealing
- Refractory Panels (Zero Clearance Liner)
- Replacement Dampers
- Log Grates
- Heat Reflector
- Fireplace Doors
- Realistic Gas Logs
We Are All About Your Safety
Take it from the experts – A safe fireplace is the foundation of a good home.
Making sure your fireplace and chimney is safe, sealed and functioning properly is incredibly important, yet many homeowners neglect these things. Like everything else in your home, your chimney and fireplace require servicing and maintenance.
If you haven’t had your fireplace inspected recently, we’re here to help. Maintaining your fireplace is a low cost way of ensuring that your home – and your family – stay safe.
- Our services earn the highest ratings
- Exceed industry standards in installations
- Full guarantee from start to finish
- Gorgeous chimney cap options available
- Discreet business options available
- Attractive economy options available
Chimney Troop does a full examination of the fireplace and the chimney. We send a full inspection report with pictures and videos of the necessary repairs.
Chimney Cap Upgrades
There are many kinds of chimney caps that can be installed on top of your chimney. Chimney Troop offers many choices for matching the architecture of your home. Hip lids, flat lids, dome lids, chimney pot caps and shrouds. Many colors available.
- Water causes most damage to chimneys and fireplaces
- Chimney Swifts (a species of small bird) are federally protected.
- Annual safety inspections, though not federally required, are highly recommended by the NFPA.
- There’s no federal or local chimney sweep certification but there are private association certifications.
- One can not break into a home by entering through the chimney; the damper is too narrow for a human to fit through.
- The core of a fire in a fireplace can be up to 1750 degrees.
- You do not need to use your fireplace to cause it to deteriorate. As a matter of fact, people who don’t use their fireplace usually have higher repair costs due to moisture damage from neglect.